- McPeak, Ronald H.
- Creation Date:
- Blue shark, Fishes, and Prionace glauca
- Coronado Islands (Mexico)
- underwater photography, slides (photographs), and photographs
Transferred to Special Collections from UCSB Marine Science Institute, 2011.
- [Identification of Item], Ronald H. McPeak underwater and coastal California photographs, Mss 292. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Prionace glauca, offshore, Coronado Island, Baja California, Mexico.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : color transparency, in mount ; 35 mm (slide format)
- Still Image
- Ronald H. McPeak underwater and coastal California photographs
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Copyright has been assigned to the Regents of the University of California.