Ronald H. McPeak underwater and coastal California photographs
Over 2000 35mm color mounted slides, taken by Ronald McPeak of the underwater biota of giant kelp forests in California and Baja Mexico from 1965 to 1999. There also are images of kelp harvesting in California, salmon spawning in Alaskan streams, and aerial and landscape views of coastal California and its offshore islands.
- McPeak, Ronald H.
- Variant Title:
- McPeak (Ronald H.) underwater and coastal California photographs
- Archives, Giant kelp, McPeak, Ronald H.
- California, Pacific Coast (U.S.)
- slides (photographs), photographs
- Still Image, Collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Mss 292
Items in this Collection
« Previous | 1 - 10 of 2,006 | Next »