Drama department production of Barbary Coast
- Creation Date:
- Costumes, Actors, Theatrical productions, and Santa Barbara College
- group portraits, photographs, and photographic prints
Title supplied and date supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Gorgeous can-can girls were a feature attraction of many of the saloons of the Barbary Coast.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 12 x 16 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries C: Mesa Campus
- Drama Department, c. 1952-1953
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.