Future students and their family sitting down to talk with a housing representative during College Day event at UCSBC
- Gilberts of Goleta
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1953-1969]
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara College, Students, Employees, and Events
- photographic prints and photographs
Title supplied by library staff from accompanying information. Date from finding aid.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Many parents accompanied their sons and daughters to the College Day event at UCSBC. Mr. & Mrs. Curtis Zelle from Glendale confer with Miss Velma Morrell, housing supervisor, and Carolyn Zelle fills out housing form with her friend from Glendale High School, Barbara Schneller. Ten-year-old Christine Zelle came along with her parents.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Events: University Day / College Day & Super Saturday / Open House, 1953-1987
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.