The New York Dry Goods Co. and unidentified building, 728-732 State Street, Santa Barbara
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1920s]
- Clothing stores and Commercial facilities
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Pencil note on back "728-732 State Street."
Date supplied by library staff.
Title supplied by library staff from pencil note on back.
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing a street view of multiple commercial businesses.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 18 x 25 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 700 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.