Bothin Building, 900 block of State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Pries, Lionel H., 1897-1968
- Community Arts Association of Santa Barbara (Calif.). Plans and Planting Committee
- Greene, P. H.
- Creation Date:
- Commercial facilities
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
P. H. Greene, Photographer, Santa Barbara
Greene no. 293.
Title supplied by library staff from label on back.
Date from label on back.
Photographer's stamp on back.
From label "(27B) The Bothin Bldg., Lionel Pries, architect."
Stamped on back "Plans & Planting Committee Community Arts Association."
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 12 x 17 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 900 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.