Administrators gather to look over plans for the library
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1954]
- Libraries, Employees, Interiors, and Davidson, Donald C.
- photographs and photographic prints
Title and date supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
The spacious first floor stack and reading area in the newly completed Santa Barbara College library awaits the installation of furnishings. Looking over the floor plan are (left to right) Frazer G. Poole, Head of the Service Department ; Katherine C. McNabb, Head of the Catalog Department ; Donald C. Davidson, Librarian and Chairman of the Library Building Committee, and Porter Varney, Construction Inspector.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Construction: Unit I groundbreaking construction, 1952-1954
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.