Celebration parade in Kumasi
- London, Arthur, 1880-1920
- Creation Date:
- Parades & processions, Africans, and Umbrellas
- Kumasi (Ghana) and Ghana
- photographs and photographic prints
Inscription by Edith London.
Inscription: April 1, 1911. "Get over, who's pushin!" Another Ham sandwich pooh! what must it smell like on a sultry day. We do get a "breeze" at Margate after all, but there some folks like things hot.
- [Identification of Item], Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection. Bernath Mss 315. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; 9 x 15 cm
- Still Image
- Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.