Road in Gold Coast
- London, Arthur, 1880-1920
- Creation Date:
- Roads, Africans, and Bridges
- photographs and photographic prints
Inscription by Edith London.
Inscription: Jan. 21st, 1911. What real grand scenery. This is such a good batch of prints & such grand views that I cannot find words to express what I think. We will looks them all over again when you come home dear and then I'll give you my thoughts. I suppose that's Legg[?] riding in the distance and is Nathan sitting by the side of the Path A[rthur]? & is that nigger washing in the stream, A[rthur]?
- [Identification of Item], Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection. Bernath Mss 315. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; 9 x 15 cm
- Still Image
- Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.