Toreador song from "Carmen"
- Zimmerman, Leo, 1866-1935
- Gilmore's Band and Bizet, Georges, 1838-1875
- Variant Title:
- Carmen. Chanson du toréador; arranged
- Place of Publication:
- New York
- Columbia Phonograph Co.
- Issued Date:
- [between 1896 and 1901]
- Operas, Popular instrumental music, To 1901, and Band music
- Band music, Operas -- Excerpts, Arranged, and Popular instrumental music -- To 1901
- Excerpts, Arranged
Brown wax cylinder.
Leo Zimmerman with Gilmore's Band.
Columbia Phonograph Co.: 1574.
Year of release and performer information from Two-minute brown wax and XP cylinder records of the Columbia Phonograph Company / Kenneth M. Lorenz, 1981.
Trombone solo with orchestral accompaniment.
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio cylinder (approximately 2 min.) : 144 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 1574 : Columbia Phonograph Co.
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.