Los Angeles River Improvement
- Teledyne Geotronics
- Peter Kiewit Sons' Co.
- Variant Title:
- Creation Date:
- Los Angeles River (Calif.)
- Long Beach (Calif.)
- negatives (photographs), aerial views, and photographs
Title from negative sleeve or supplied by library staff.
Oblique aerial view to the south taken at an altitude of 800 feet using a lens with a focal length of 6.375 inches.
- [Identification of Item], Teledyne Geotronics photograph collection, Mss 344. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : negative ; sheet 13 x 11 cm (4 x 5 format)
- Still Image
- Teledyne Geotronics photograph collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- mss344 Teledyne-53 5359
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.