How you gonna' keep em down on the farm
- Lewis, Sam M., 1885-1959, Donaldson, Walter, 1893-1947, Van Eps Banjo Orchestra, and Young, Joe, 1889-1939
- Place of Publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Indestructible Record
- Issued Date:
- 1911-1920, Popular instrumental music, and Banjo with orchestra
- Banjo with orchestra and Popular instrumental music -- 1911-1920
Van Eps Banjo Orchestra.
Indestructible Record: 3475.
Year of release from "The Indestructible Record Company - Albany, N.Y., United States" by Major H. H. Annand, (1970).
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 4 min.) : 160 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 3475 : Indestructible Record
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.