San Marcos Building, Santa Barbara, California
- Variant Title:
- San Marcos Court, 1100 block of State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Place of Publication:
- Santa Barbara, California
- Issued Date:
- Courtyards and Buildings
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- postcards, photographic postcards, and photographs
Alternative title supplied by library staff.
Title from item.
Date from pencil note on back.
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 9 x 14 cm (postcard format)
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 1100 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.