Staff members, Miss Minerva A. Gross and Mrs. Luella S. Wharton, being presented service awards by the chairman of student library committee
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Office of Public Information
- Pendleton, Dick (Photographer)
- Creation Date:
- Libraries, Employees, Interiors, Awards, and Davidson, Donald C.
- photographs and photographic prints
Title from note on back.
From note on back "Office of Public Information."
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
For long service to Santa Barbara college, two members of the college library staff received service award pins from Dr. Rolf Linn, assistant professor of German and member of the library committee. Miss Minerva A. Gross and Mrs. Luella S. Wharton are the recipients and another not pictured is Mrs. Blair Cameron. Peter Kane, chairman of the student library committee, and college librarian Dr. Donald C. Davidson, look on.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Staff, 1954-1992
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.