Patrons utilizing media devices in the library
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Learning Resources/Photographic Services
- Ellison, E. J.
- Creation Date:
- Libraries, Interiors, and Students
- photographs and photographic prints
Photograph by E. J. Ellison
Stamped on back "Learning Resources/Photographic Services."
Date inferred from code on item.
Title supplied by library staff.
Photographer's stamp on back.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 9 x 13 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Patrons, 1973-1974, n.d.
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.