Dedication of Cheadle Hall
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Office of Public Information
- Creation Date:
- Building dedications, University of California, Santa Barbara, Huttenback, Robert A., Snidecor, John C., College presidents, College administrators, Universities & colleges, Noble, Elmer R. (Elmer Ray), 1909-2001, and Cheadle, Vernon I. (Vernon Irvin), 1910-1995
- photographic prints, photographs, and group portraits
Title supplied by library staff from accompanying information.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Dedication of Cheadle Hall May, 1979 Five (former and present) chief campus officers were represented at the Ceremony. They are, from left, Vernon I. Cheadle, former chancellor. John C. Snidecor, former acting provost. Mrs. Clarence Phelps, widow of long time president and first provost. Robert A. Huttenback, present chancellor.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : color print ; sheet 11 x 16 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Events: Dedications, 1954-1979
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.