Reference librarian helping a student
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1974-1980]
- Libraries, Librarians, Interiors, and Students
- photographs and photographic prints
Title supplied by library staff.
Date from finding aid.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Reference librarian, Violet Shue, assisting a student with a research problem. Walls of windows separate public service areas from staff work areas and enable staff members to feel that they too are a part of the library operation.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 17 x 18 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Departments: Reference Department, 1974-1980
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.