I.P.L.S. Italian. No. 25
- Variant Title:
- International Phonographic Language Schools Italian No. 25
- Place of Publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- International Phonographic Language Schools
- Issued Date:
- Italian language and Study and teaching
- Italian language -- Study and teaching -- Sound recordings, Italian language -- Self-instruction, and Italian language -- Sound recordings for English speakers
- Self-instruction, Sound recordings for English speakers, and Sound recordings
Manufactured by the Lambert Company of Chicago.
International Phonographic Language Schools: 25.
Name of speaker not given.
Foreign language lessons.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 4 min.) : 90 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio non-musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 25 : International Phonographic Language Schools
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.