Early days in Santa Barbara, California
- Variant Title:
- Band members on horses, 1000 block of State Street, Santa Barbara
- Issued Date:
- [circa early 20th century]
- Horses and Buildings
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Title from item.
Date supplied by library staff.
Alternative title supplied by library staff from pencil note on back.
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing men and a women sitting on horses holding instruments.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 13 x 21 cm (postcard format)
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, Views of State Street
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.