Blake Building, 1330-1340 State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1920s]
- Tailor shops, Restaurants, Commercial facilities, Automobile dealerships, and Grocery stores
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Date supplied by library staff.
Title supplied by library staff from similar items in collection.
Stamp on back " Property of Henry D. Minot."
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing the businesses Pure Food Grocery, Nora Ellens Kitchen, Oscar Gunderson Tailor, and Blake Motor Car Co.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 12 x 18 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 1300 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.