Los Cruces Creek, Gaviota Pass
- Sohmer, Theo
- Place of Publication:
- Los Angeles, Cal.
- Western Publishing & Novelty Co.
- Issued Date:
- [circa 1900s-1950s]
- Roads, Automobiles, and Bridges
- California and Gaviota (Calif.)
- picture postcards and postcards
Postcard caption: Los Cruces Creek, Gaviota Pass. Near Santa Barbara, Cal. On the Coast Highway near Santa Barbara. In motoring north, after miles of beautiful ocean scenery it is here that the highway leaves the coast and winds its way through the Santa Barbara Mountains, with their unsurpassed beauty.
Title from item.
- [Identification of Item], Santa Barbara picture postcards collection. SBHC Mss 36. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 print ; 9 x 14 cm (postcard format)
- Still Image
- Santa Barbara picture postcards collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.