Beach and Cabrillo Pavilion
- Place of Publication:
- Pomona, Calif.
- Frashers, Inc.
- Issued Date:
- [circa 1900s-1950s]
- Buildings and Beaches
- California and Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- postcards, photographic postcards, and photographs
Title from item.
Postcard caption: Beach and Cabrillo Pavilion on Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara, California.
- [Identification of Item], Santa Barbara picture postcards collection. SBHC Mss 36. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph ; 9 x 14 cm (postcard format)
- Still Image
- Santa Barbara picture postcards collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.