Photograph that is split to show the progress made from construction and addition of trees to the quadrangle of the Riviera campus
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1912-1929]
- Reflecting pools, Teachers colleges, Santa Barbara State Normal School, Quadrangles (Courtyards), Santa Barbara State Teachers College, Santa Barbara State Normal School of Manual Arts and Home Economics, and Buildings
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Date from finding aid.
Title supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 10 x 18 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries B: Riviera Campus
- Buildings – Exterior, c. 1912-1929
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.