Group portrait in front of the Anna S.C. Blake Manual Training School
- Issued Date:
- [circa 1891-1917]
- Schools, Vocational education, Anna S.C. Blake Manual Training School, Students, and Teachers
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs, postcards, group portraits, and photographic postcards
Date from finding aid.
Title supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 9 x 13 cm (postcard format)
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries A: Antecedents
- Blake Manual Training School, c. 1891-1917
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.