Staff showing material found in the library
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Publications Office
- Gilberts of Goleta
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1955-1977]
- Libraries, Employees, Interiors, Davidson, Donald C., and Maps
- photographs and photographic prints
Stamped on back "UCSB Publications Office."
Written on back "Mr. Donald C Davidson (left) Univ. Library - View Collection", "Mr. Richard V. Fisher, Assist. Prof. of Geology" and "Mrs. Martha H. Peterson, Head of acquisitions."
Date supplied by library staff.
Photographer's stamp on back.
Gilberts of Goleta
Title supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Events: Events and visitors, 1955-1995
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.