- Place of Publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Issued Date:
- [circa 1900s-1950s]
- California and Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- postcards, photographic postcards, and photographs
Postcard caption: The Barbara Hotel. Santa Barbara, California. In the heart of Santa Barbara, famous for its Spanish atmosphere. Charming dining room. Two cocktail lounges. Close to theatre, shops, beach. Five minute drive to the Queen of California Missions.
Title from item.
- [Identification of Item], Santa Barbara picture postcards collection. SBHC Mss 36. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph ; 9 x 14 cm (postcard format)
- Still Image
- Santa Barbara picture postcards collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.