La Placita, 700 block of State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Pries, Lionel H., 1897-1968
- Community Arts Association of Santa Barbara (Calif.). Plans and Planting Committee
- Greene, P. H.
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1920s]
- Commercial facilities
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Greene no. 431.
Written in pencil on back "Old Mc Kay block remodeled by Pries - architect. Owned by Boskin[?] Estate."
Photographer's stamp on back.
From label on item sleeve "Lionel H. Pries, Architect."
P. H. Greene, Photographer, Santa Barbara
Stamped on back Plans & Planting Committee Community Arts Association."
Title and date supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing a street view of a corner of State Street that includes The Rexall Store and The Nielson-Smith Electric Co. remodeled.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 12 x 17 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 700 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.