Arthur London seated by a river
- London, Arthur, 1880-1920
- Creation Date:
- London, Arthur, 1880-1920 and Rivers
- photographs and photographic prints
Inscription: Jan. 21st 1911. Grand. Simple/well--guess. I can't express myself, well.-- This is real grand. I want to say volumes about this dear one. Turn it upside down to see the reflection. Ah.-- what longing this gives me. I am so pleased with this dearie & don't want to part with it.
Inscription by Edith London.
- [Identification of Item], Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection. Bernath Mss 315. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; 9 x 15 cm
- Still Image
- Arthur London / Gold Coast [Ghana] photograph collection
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.