Staff and faculty discussing new books to order for the collection
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1960-1979]
- Libraries, Librarians, Interiors, and Teachers
- photographs and photographic prints
Title and date supplied by library staff.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Acquisitions librarian, Martha Peterson, and Dr. Gordon Baker of the department of political science, confer on the ordering of new books for the collection. Librarian and faculty share in the responsibility of selecting books for the library.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 17 x 20 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Departments: Acquisitions
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.