Portrait of Wilbur J. Cohen
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Office of Public Information
- Creation Date:
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Government officials, and Cohen, Wilbur J. (Wilbur Joseph), 1913-1987
- photographic prints and photographs
Title supplied by library staff from accompanying information.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Cutlines: Wilbur J. Cohen, former secretary of the U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, will deliver the Charter Day address at UCSB tomorrow (Saturday April 26) at 2 p.m. in Campbell Hall. The public is invited to hear his discuss "The World of 1976" and to participate in Parents Day activities throughout the day.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 26 x 21 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Events: Charter Day, 1966-1969
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.