Library's seaward sundeck
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1953-1988]
- Libraries, Terraces, and Students
- Goleta (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Date from finding aid.
Title from label on item.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
On the seaward sundeck, a large glass windscreen protects users from prevailing westerly winds. Students often take a few minutes break between classes here. At noon, symphony concerts are piped through the library's hi-fi system to sundecks and patio.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 17 x 24 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Construction: Unit I and II exterior, 1953-1988
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.