ROTC Cadet John A. Maclellan demonstrates 3.2 Rocket Launcher for Provost Clark G. Kuebler and Lt. Col. Harold H. Haines
- United States. Army
- Creation Date:
- Arms & armament, United States. Army. Reserve Officers' Training Corps, Kuebler, Clark G., Santa Barbara College, and Cadets
- photographic prints and photographs
Title supplied by library staff from typed note on back.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
ROTC Cadet John A. Maclellan, student at Univ. of Calif., Santa Barbara, Dr. Clark G. Kuebler, Provost Univ. of Calif., Santa Barbara, and Lt. Col. Harold H. Haines, PMST Univ. of Calif., Santa Barbara, observe firing of 3.2 Rocket Launcher at the 1955 Ft. Lewis ROTC Camp.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 14 x 18 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Departments: Military Science / ROTC Department, c. 1952-1957
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.