A runaway girl selections
- Ossman, Vess L.
- Monckton, Lionel, 1861-1924 and Caryll, Ivan, 1861-1921
- Variant Title:
- Runaway girl. Selections; arranged
- Place of Publication:
- New York
- Columbia Phonograph Co.
- Issued Date:
- [between 1904 and 1909]
- 1901-1910, Musicals, Banjo music, and Popular instrumental music
- Popular instrumental music -- 1901-1910, Musicals -- Excerpts, Arranged, and Banjo music
- Excerpts, Arranged
Performer information from Two-minute brown wax and XP cylinder records of the Columbia Phonograph Company / Kenneth M. Lorenz, 1981.
Columbia Phonograph Co.: 3863.
Original recording released between 1897 and 1900 with same cylinder number.
Vess L. Ossman.
Banjo solo with piano accompaniment.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 2 min.) : 160 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 3863 : Columbia Phonograph Co.
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.