Art Department textile designs posters
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1913-1953]
- Posters and Textile art
- photographs and photographic prints
Date supplied by library staff.
Title supplied by library staff from handwritten note on item.
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Examples of students work's of textile design posters.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 23 x 21 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries B: Riviera Campus
- Displays of student work, 1915, n.d.
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.