- Smith, Samuel Francis, 1808-1895 and Gilmore's Band
- Variant Title:
- Place of Publication:
- New York
- Columbia Phonograph Co.
- Issued Date:
- National songs, Popular instrumental music, To 1901, and Band music
- Band music, National songs -- United States, and Popular instrumental music -- To 1901
- United States
An established title from the brown wax series made over by the gold moulded process.
Columbia Phonograph Co.: 1514.
Original recording released ca. 1896 with same cylinder number.
Year of release and performer information from Two-minute brown wax and XP cylinder records of the Columbia Phonograph Company / Kenneth M. Lorenz, 1981.
Frederick P. Williams Collection.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 2 min.) : 160 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 1514 : Columbia Phonograph Co.
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.