Carol Holloway on globe draped in United States flag
- American Film Manufacturing Company
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1910s]
- Flags, Actresses, American Film Manufacturing Company, and Halloway, Carol, 1892-1979
- United States
- photographs and gelatin dry plate negatives
Gift from Pat Eagle-Schnetzer and Ronald Conway, and purchase from Joan Cota (Conway children), 2009.
Original data provided by UCSB Special Collections: Unidentified woman on globe draped in United States flag. Corrected title supplied by UCSB Special Collections staff, 2012.
- [Identification of Item], Joel Conway / Flying A Studio Photograph Collection. SBHC Mss 78. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Carol Holloway on globe draped in flag holding a sword.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : glass plate negative ; 13 x 18 cm (5 x 7 format)
- Still Image
- Joel Conway / Flying A Studio photograph collection
- Series 4: Glass Negatives
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.