Winners of the 1975 Edwin Corle Memorial Book Collections contests with Mrs. Edwin Corle and author Ray Bradbury
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Learning Resources/Photographic Services
- Swalling, W. (Wilfred)
- Creation Date:
- Libraries, Awards, Bradbury, Ray, 1920-2012, Guests, and Students
- photographs, group portraits, and photographic prints
Photograph by W. Swalling
Title from accompanying information.
From accompanying information "Harold Kono (Grad., 3rd, tie), Jerry Vanley (Undergrad., 1st), Marlene Zuk (Undergrad., 2nd), Mr. Bradbury, Mrs. Corle, Alan Irwin (Undergrad., 3rd), Ronald Burr (Grad., 1st), Charles A. Keene (Grad., 2nd). Not shown is Edward Tafoya, Graduate, who tied for 3rd prize."
- [Item description]. University Archives photographs collection. UArch 112. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- University Archives photographs collection
- Series I. Photographs. Subseries D. Goleta Campus
- Library: Special Collections: Events: Corle Awards, 1975-1976
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- In Copyright
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.