YMCA, 903 State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Creation Date:
- [before 1902]
- Organizations' facilities and Young Men's Christian associations
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Date from pencil note on back.
Title supplied by library staff from pencil note on back.
Pencil note on back "ymca" and "about 903 state. Pre-1902."
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing a large group of people posing in windows and in front of the building.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 19 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 900 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.