Caesar's Alley, 700 block of State Street, Santa Barbara, California
- Creation Date:
- Alleys and Buildings
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs and photographic prints
Stamped on back "Anderson Santa Barbara Feb 24 1945".
Date from stamp on back.
Title supplied by library staff from pencil note on back.
Pencil note on back "Caesar's Alley 41 From State St."
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Photograph showing a view down an alley from State Street with a parking lot to the left and a brick building to the right.
- Physical Description:
- 1 photograph : print ; sheet 6 x 12 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, 700 block
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.