Marching through Georgia
- Emmett, Daniel Decatur, 1815-1904, Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay), 1832-1884, and Columbia Drum, Fife and Bugle Corps
- Place of Publication:
- New York:
- Columbia Phonograph Co.
- Issued Date:
- History, Civil War, 1861-1865, Fife and drum corps music, and Band music
- Fife and drum corps music, Georgia -- Songs and music, Band music, and United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Songs and music
- Georgia and United States
- Songs and music
Columbia Drum, Fife and Bugle Corps.
Brown wax cylinder.
Columbia Phonograph Co.: 12801.
Library's copy 3 from Frederick P. Williams Collection ; copy 4 from John Levin Collection.
John Levin Collection.
Frederick P. Williams Collection.
Year of release and performer information from Two-minute brown wax and XP cylinder records of the Columbia Phonograph Company / Kenneth M. Lorenz, 1981.
Fife and drum corps.
- Physical Description:
- 1 cylinder (ca. 2 min.) : 120 rpm ; 2 1/4 x 4 in.
- Audio musical
- Cylinder Audio Archive
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Issue Number:
- 12801 : Columbia Phonograph Co.
- Catalog System Number:
- Copyright Holder:
- University of California (System). Regents
MP3 files of the restored cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers.