- Gallagher, R.
- Creation Date:
- [circa 1970s]
- Buildings, Automobiles, and Commercial facilities
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- photographs, photographic prints, and contact sheets
Title and date supplied by library staff.
Pencil note on back "[from "State St. Traffic Investigation for City of S.B., " by R. Gallagher, consulting Traffic Eng.]??."
- [Item description]. Community Development and Conservation Collection. SBHC Mss 1. Department of Special Research Collections, UC Santa Barbara Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
Contact sheet with multiple views of State Street.
- Physical Description:
- 4 photographs on one sheet : print ; sheet 21 x 26 cm
- Still Image
- Community Development and Conservation collection
- Series VI. Photographs. Subseries A. Prints
- City Streets [Santa Barbara], State Street, Views of State Street
- Library Location:
- Department of Special Research Collections
- Local Identifier:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks (contact the department of Special Research Collections at the UC Santa Barbara Library for more information). Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.